- Identifying and reducing the risks of all types of work activities that have the potential to produce personal injury or occupational illness.
• Providing instruction, training and supervision to improve individual’s understanding of workplace hazards, including safe work practices and emergency procedures.
• Involving individuals in O.H.&S. matters and consulting with them on ways to recognise, evaluate and control workplace hazards.
• Ensuring that everyone (including visitors and contractors) complies with appropriate standards and workplace directions to protect their own and others health and safety at work.
• Providing adequate systems and resources to effectively manage rehabilitation and return to work processes.
MLJGroup will implement and maintain an ongoing O.H.&S. Program, including conducting regular inspections of the workplace aimed at preventing accidents and incidents.
All managers and supervisors are responsible and accountable for the safety of employees, contractors and company property under their control. Managers and supervisors are responsible for ensuring all regulations, procedures and safe work practices are followed at all times.
All employees are expected to:
- Follow all company safety requirements and relevant codes of practice
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area
• Report all injuries and safety incidents
• Actively participate in safety improvement activities.